Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Saturday, August 21, 2004  
Perhaps it's the drifting between zones, the not-knowing-if-you're-awake-or-dreaming state that you get into approximately half an hour after popping the pill. Makes one think about stuff. And I've been lying in my bed for far too long, since yesterday. Only got up to eat or shit. Finally decided to drag myself to the comp to check mail, despite the deluge of emails not one of them was worthy of note. Sometimes I think that email is just one huge big waste of time.

Recap of the latest news...In softball, the club has been chalking up losses thanks to an untimely pull-of-the-nether-regions by our mvp. On the bright side, I finally got my jersey, slacks and cap for the cheap bargain price of five bucks, thus securing my place on the school team. School - nothing much, except skipped yesterday's. Oh, and I can't keep up with my school work. But that's hardly surprising, what with softball and now this wonderful sore throat/cough/blocked nose combi which keeps me confined in my room, alone and unwanted. Met sec 2 gang for lunch at thai exp on thursday but some came late, some left early. Nothing much. Fireworks last sunday, but not much kick, prob cos no romance factor.

Just checked F_'s combi blog. He changed the layout somewhat, now it's black backgrd with some weird fireworks thingsie at the top with a couple of anonymous shadows blocking the cam. Looks like he took it off the ST website. So much for that.

Feeling very drowsy now. Parents insist that I don't play tmr, still being sick and all that but I want to play cos A) we're playing ntu, which would be good practice for this coming saturday's game, and B) i'm afraid they may not have enough people. On the other hand, A) I don't want to risk my parent's wrath and B) I don't know if I can trust myself to drive so I'm really in a dilemma right now and my head is starting to hurt. Damn it. What a bloody bad time to be sick.

I can't decide if I'm more frustrated by the fact that I can't play softball or by the fact that I can't study, cos A) I can only study in the library, my room is too messy but B) my sis doesn't want me to study there in case I "infect" her and C) I'm too damned drowsy to argue with her anyway so D) fuck everybody, I'm going to look for another pratchett book. Just finished sourcery while shitting.





9:04 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.