Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Friday, July 09, 2004  
This week has been...strange to say the least. But also immensely fun. Monday F_ brought his digicam and we took pics - face shots and full length shots. Wore my black tube and jeans, and he loaned me a pair of sunglasses. Pics on left. I'm not a very good model, was rather stiff and can't do any much poses except to smile and to pout. F_, on the other hand, is the master of facial expressions, and he had to teach me how to look sultry, etc. Rather amusing, on hindsight (see now we know who poses in front of the mirror every morning) but was actually quite tiring on monday itself. However, we went off happy and satisfied and dropped the film off on the way home.

Collected the pics on tuesday morning, then went for an intense work-out session, with emphasis on abs and pecs. Just discovered the existence of my pecs. After that F_ had to rush off to attend his aunt's award ceremony so I went home to sleep, though it was more like doze, sms, doze, sms cos F_ was really bored during the ceremony and although i was shacked from the workout, I felt bad leaving him in a rut so forced myself to wake up everytime my phone vibrated. After his ceremony F_ surprised me by asking me to meet him at newton, and we went over to orchard where he got 2 of my photos blown up to 8R. Put them in the plastic frames and they're standing proudly on my hi-fi now :) He wants to laminate his and stick it on the walls. SOoooo sweet. Seriously. Never imagined that anybody would ever want me as their poster girl. I think if I gave my sibs laminated photos of myself they'd either use it as a food mat or a fly-swatter. But I digress. While waiting for the photos to develop we went to walk around centrept for kicks, then had mos (ichigo bliss! ichigo bliss!) I think F_ and I have changed allegiance from macs to mos. Mos may have smaller burgers but they're taste so good (unagi burger! unagi burger!) plus the strawberries are really a treat. Oh, and of course, there's also supersize me...

Wednesday we didn't meet up, actually I can't even remember why. Probably cos F_ was tired or something. Anyway the muscle ache was killer, so just as well, I suppose. Spent the day sleeping and surfing the net, simply because both activities require the least amount of movement (and hence the least amount of wincing). Strangely enough, as the week progressed, despite the torture regiment of sit-ups, bench presses and running (hitting 3+1 k now) the muscle aches seem to disappear. Probably cos my body is adapting. More likely cos I got mom to buy a tube of deep heat for me, and for the past 2 sessions been smearing deep heat all over my body, to F_'s eternal disgust. But it's a real life-saver, and the reason why I can keep going like I do. Strangely enough, despite the more intense working out and the smaller meals, I seem to have regained some weight- from 48 to 49+, it's really very weird. I can only hope and pray that it's muscles. Oh crap I sound like such a self-absorbed, body-obsessing gym rat. Should stop rattling on about exercise. Oh, one last thing. exercise seems to have given me a new boost of energy. Despite being unable to sleep on wednesday night, somehow or other still managed to stay out on thursday. Had diarrhea in wee hours of the morning yesterday and managed to stay out too. Weird, but good.

Thursday was another intense gym session, but I was supposed to meet L_ at raffles city for lunch so had to go off at noon. Actually F_ was supposed to go home after that, to prepare for his PhO, but he changed his mind and decided to study at queenstown instead, much to my delight (yay! F_!) so after a short lunch (L_ had work) and some chit-chat, rushed over to queenstown to bum with F_. F_ is such a wonderful person to hang with that even being in a frigging library with him is an experience. But he's just lovely like that :) Considering the fact that we meet up pretty regularly, we always find new things to see and to do, and, I think most importantly, new things to talk about. We ain't the dining dead, for sure. Just hope that things will always be this way, that we'll always be interested in each other, and enjoy each other's company. But honestly, F_ is such an interesting, colourful character that I won't ever find him boring, I just hope he doesn't find me boring. Heh.

Friday, his PhO was cancelled. Felt rather disappointed for him, cos he'd told me that he was looking forward to it, but was really happy when he told me over a nice, value-for-money jap buffet lunch that the lunch had more than made up for it. That was at thompson plaza, as he put it, "a place we've never been to before as a couple". Hopped over to j8 after to check out the deuter sale, got a damn nice bag for myself, same design as F_'s but it's dark green (his is bright blue, the same shade as his bigger backpack, and mine is the same colour as my reebok backpack. Are we boring shits or what??) It was marked down to 25 from 60, so damn worth it. Very happy with my purchase. Also got a bag for pok, but the twit is going back to change it tmr cos he says that it's nice but his friends already have the bag and that it's common. Bah. I thought the colour was rather unique. But then again, the last time he wanted to buy shoes I recommended a pair to him and he didn't like it either, so I guess our taste is just too different to shop for each other. Bah. Bah. Bah. But whatever, I'm so pleased with my new bag! Many thanks to F_ for telling me about the sale and bringing me there :)

Just checked my mail, seems like there's a class outing coming up. They're trying to make it next weekend tho (17 or 18 july), which is terrible, cos there're games on both days! First up pelicans on saturday, 5pm (3.30 warmup) then on sunday if we lose to them, we play at 9am, and work our way up slowly (max of 3 games) and if we win, then it's 3pm game. Anyhow, I don't think i can make the outing unless it's a dinner or sthg. Argh and I just remembered! M_ was thinking of meeting up on that sunday for dinner! Dunno if it's confirmed or whether it was just a lark. Anyway if both are dinners on sunday i really wouldn't know what to do...But i'll prob go for the class one, cos F_ will prob want to go for that one, plus I haven't met a lot of my classmates recently (who aren't from med fac), while I just met the gang last sunday. Oh well. Will see what the class decides, then take it from there.

Should go and sleep now, tentatively meeting F_ at 10am tmr for workout before heading back home cos X_, G_, SY, HY(?) are coming over at 1.30pm. Hmmm since dropping him off at 5.30 just now haven't heard from him. He must be very tired. ZZzzzzz..

11:50 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.