|
|
|
|
|
| |
Thursday, October 09, 2003
WEeelll Weelll...THought my blog was dead for good, eh? Well, I figured, since clem has started to update his blog (as of 5 days ago) I thought I ought to return the favour and update mine as well... (that's 4 "well"s and counting!). The OTHER reason for updating my blog at this unearthly hour of 1.30am (ok, not really) is I'm DEAD BORED of studying genes and whatnots. I have two tests this saturday, one biochemistry and one physiology, and hence a heck load of stuff to study, but i'm such a horrible slacker (and a dota addict!) that i'm not even halfway through. So, sue me. Hmmm been getting nice round numbers for my past 2 CAs (70, 80) hoping to hit the 90 mark someday but at the rate i'm going, it's prob NOT going to be in THIS one. Bleaugh. Ok shan't blather on anymore, if i get bored again later i'll probably post another one. School tmr is absolute crap. one lecture from 8 to 9am, then some funny practical thingsie doodah much later (thanks to being in the last group, as usual) I intend to be true to my med-school-muggerish-roots and camp out at the library, which incidentally has NEW CHAIRS. Haven't tried them out yet, but they sure look cushy. Am definitely going to plonk me butt on one of them tmr, and if they're not plush enough, that rusty old suggestion box outside the library (which is filled to the brim with sweet wrappers..haha) is going to get a little visit from ME. Muahahaha. Haha I wonder if F_ is going to school tmr. He's been oversleeping a lot and missing lectures (resulting in me sitting all by my lonesome with only my bag for company...and consequently falling asleep in lecture =( and in case he doesn't know it, I MISS F_ WHENEVER HE'S NOT AROUND. There, I said it. Call me a lovesick fool and laugh at me for all i care. Bleaugh. Ok, back to genetic diseases now i guess....boooriiing...*yawn*
1:27 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|