|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, October 29, 2003
Tmr's my birthday!! I'm so excited. 3 hrs 45 mins to go. I've got this tradition of staying awake till midnight, to herald this coming of age. Hmm I dunno why but I'm always extra extra blessed on my birthdays. Every single one is beautiful. I think tmr will be a wonderful day. Haha. The one thing which would make it extra extra special is if F_ celebrates with me. Then I'd be the happiest girl in the world. He showed me my present today, when I went to bring him lunch. I was very impressed, but I think I didn't really show it (cos I thought he was giving me something else..sheesh) so he doesn't know that I think his drawing skills are really good. Wish I could draw like that, but the only things I can draw are horses and flowers, and he told me that the sunflowers I drew for my mom sucked, so I didn't dare to give him a drawing for his birthday, in case he junked it or sthg.... =P His left eye isn't swollen anymore, but his right eye is still rather bad...I pray he recovers soon. Missed him in school today, and he's not going tmr, so I'll be all by my lonesome for lectures and physio tutorial...But it doesn't matter, as long as he gets a good rest. =) Plus, it's a short day, esp if i can crash the 10am physio tut, then school will end at 11.30....(My actual slot is at 11.30, ends at 1) Can't wait to see him again tmr. Hmm wonder what he's doing now, he's not online or on bnet...I think he's probably resting. He lent me his "Complete Works of the Great Fahgott". Reading the children's section now, the one about the fisherman and his soul. Yeah very slow hor. Cos I took a nap in the afternoon, that's why...To make sure I can stay up tonight =) Oh well, guess I'll go bum with my sis in the library and read the book...It's good reading. And wait for F_'s sms. =)
8:23 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|