|
|
|
|
|
| |
Tuesday, October 28, 2003
Last night I was desperate because I could't sleep, despite being so so tired, and called to F_ for help, and he came. He really really loves me and I feel so blessed that I have such a wonderful, loving and kind boyfriend in F_. Truly, I could not ask for anybody better. And I thank God that he brought us together. Ponned school today, cos we wanted to sleep in, and his eye (now eyes) were really swollen and painful, and I'm just praying that they get better soon, they look so tortorous on him. Loaned him my funky sunglasses, he really looks very nice in them, and they hide his swollen eyes so well because they're wrap-around, so you can't even see the swollenness from the side. He looks so handsome in them. He just left my house, after a bit of bnet. We slept till way past noon, went for a late lunch at the apple strudel place which was just fantastic, and we shared a full loaf (which is really damn big) don't ask me how F_ managed to finish his half, I was sooo impressed. AMAAAAZING (leelardy). Oh no I feel like sleeping now, really a satisfied lard...*yawn* despite sleeping from like 12am to 2pm. Haha, sis ponned school today too. What a coincidence...Hmm I presume F_ is gonna fall asleep the moment he gets home, so I shall go and nap now (lard!). Tata. Perhaps another entry is in order, later tonight. Got loads of tutorials to do =( physio AND anat. Ah well, the slacker in me says "wdv man, worry about it later, go sleep now". Ok.
4:10 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|