Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Tuesday, May 27, 2003  
Yo! I'm at the sia lounge now waiting to board the flight to manchester...The internet connection here is super fast =P Well, F_ did come over this morning and...made today practically the happiest day of my life *big happy grin*...Mmm I love you darling...Gonna miss you like crazy, tho you'll prob only read this when you book out this weekend, right? ;-)
Have fun with the boys k? =) I love you I love you I love you. Hmm...My sweet F_ gave me a sunflower and a rose this morning, as well as more chocolates (cos twit family had almost depleted the choc supply from thursday) Too bad I can't bring them along with me to uk, so to the little twits back home, do take of them yah. =) Well, we bummed around in kor's room watching vcds (matrix 1 and zoolander) and other stuff and I finally gave him the strung-up straw-stars that I made weeks ago but hadn't had the chance to give him. Ok I really hafta go now...Take care everybody...especially my darling F_... Hope memories of today will see us through these eleven days... :X

11:26 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.