Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Monday, May 12, 2003  
Very groggy. Headache. Cramps. Runny nose. Horrible. Left my hp on last night cos F_ and I were in the midst of a serious discussion and was awaken by his sms at 4am. Replied, he called (wow..I've never ever talked on the phone at 4am before) and we attempted to clear things up but we were too sleepy to make out what the other was saying and he had to go for his 8-day field camp so our discussion is temporarily put on hold till next tuesday. Went back to sleep, tossed and turned and had weird nightmares, then awoken by my hp alarm at 7am for tennis lessons. Waaay too sleepy to drive, asked dad to drive me there, learnt how to serve and practised forehand and backhand. Then came home and did that whole monday morning routine of bathe, sleep, lunch, stoned out again. What a bad day. Btw, I got an unconditional (no interview needed!) offer from ucc (that's university college cork) in ireland, so I think I won't be going to aussie after all, cos the Irish term starts on the same date (sept 29) as uk, so if I can't get nus I'll prob go Ireland. Prob is, I hafta send the fee deposit plus some medical report thing to ucc as "acceptance" by 28th may, might not have my nus results by then, but parents are considering just sending it anyways as an insurance. Not sure yet. That's the second serious discussion of the day. Too tired and stoned to make decisions, too disappointed to think clearly, just wanna lie in bed and waste the day away...=(

3:46 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.