|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, May 03, 2003
Quick 'un before I rush off to the multi-purpose sports hall (yesss korrr your hockey place) for the law written test, which I'm totally unprepared for and don't feel like taking. Yes we watched X2 yesterday, lido was a mad house, so crowded we actually couldn't even get 2 seats for the 9.15 show and ended up watching the 9.45 one which ended at midnight (smuggling in a bottle of chilled sake along the way...hehhehheh) X2 is definitely worth a watch, as F_ so succintly describes it, it's high on special effects but low on plot. But, hey, it's an action thriller, not a potential oscar-nominee??? So I say, go watch it. And, watch out for that reference to the "six-year-old girl". Note : Only people who aren't half-drunk can catch that though (see? drink all the sake....=P ) Gave him the choker I bought for him, he looks real good in it (kindda goes with the spiky gelled hair and that shirt) and he thinks it's funky (property tag?) so I'm real glad I got it for him. Uh, last night was the latest we ever stayed out, cos after the movie we felt really hungry so we went to swensen's (swensEn's not swensOn's) and ate an earthquake (that's 8 scoops of pure ice-cream goodness, for all you ignoramuses out there) and as we were actually *gasp* not chased out like the previous time, we stayed and chatted till 1.30, walked back to shaw centre and round the carpark to find the car and my goodness the cte was actually jammed at 2am. But we eventually got out of it (aggressive driving tactics?) and did a victory lap around his neighbourhood (zipping past moelc at 2.30am was strangely surreal...brings back memories) and finally dropped him off, then sped home (yah i admit it. prob the sake =P ) in a record....10mins I think, reached back at 2.45 am with the house dead quiet. I mean, parents din even wake up when I triggered the alarm so... Yes, that was prob one of the most fun outings we've had so far.
4:00 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|