Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Monday, October 31, 2005  
Wow 21!

21 roses surrounded by baby's breath and lavender...
21 chocs in a box...
21 plates of salmon sashimi...
21 cups of sake...

A very happy birthday girl

Oh and btw, all those whines in my previous post, other than the periumbilical (now epigastric) pain, they're all thrown out of the window. Whatever it is, I've really grown this year. Learnt that no problem is really worth quarrelling about with F_ cos we love each other so much. Learnt that even when there's shitty people around, they'll go away and life still goes on. Learnt that all bad stuff will pass. Learnt that I can just trust it all to God. Learnt that I really really want to be a doctor, maybe ortho surg? I dunno. Heh. This posting so far has been pretty fun and interesting. Oh yeah, and my pally is 45. I rocks everybody's socks.

9:02 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.