Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Friday, August 12, 2005  
Shake it like a Fat Beagle!

F_ and I have been shamelessly larding ourselves silly the past three days (FOUR days for F_). On wednesday, which was our monthniversary, F_ suddenly called me to meet him. When I got to his house, he was wearing a rather...bold...shirt, red with big yellow checks, which drew gasps of um.. admiration from me upon seeing him prancing down the steps. We wanted to mug in jurong lib, but it was a school holiday and the library was sooo frigging crowded we had no choice but to adjourn to the sci lib in school, which turned out to be a pretty good choice actually cos F_ managed to finish his neuro lib book there, after which he felt so full of accomplishment that he insisted on treating me to hazel nut ice-cream! Yum! F_ himself had a tiny bitter cup of coffee, which tasted slightly better upon addition of said ice-cream. However, this was more than made up for by the kindersurprise we got from the supermarket next door. Not only was the chocolate tasty, guess what?? I got 2 puppies! Wow! F_ was amazed cos he says there're more than 200+ toys. Best thing was, the last egg had TWO toys in one so we didn't have to go through the dilemma of who keeps the last egg toy.

1) Puppy in basket -mine
2) Man on motorcycle with stickers -F_
3) Dog and Cat on wheels! Dog went to me and F_ took the cat (miaowr!)

So everything was great! And we had a lot of fun even though we had to study and all that, and the day ended really sweetly.

Yesterday, after a hard day's work at school, F_ and I felt too tired to mug so we went to busad canteen to buy 60 woties and we ate them all up, topping it up with 500ml of hazelnut ice-cream. Yum!!!! We ate it at west coast park too, which was nice and quiet and rather romantic, and we could laugh and joke with impunity. It was really very fun. After that, we were so bloated we could hardly move, but F_ was a darling and drove me home and then rolled himself down the slope.

Today, we had to fix F_'s pda, so we had to go to orchard, it was done quite quickly, and after that we couldn't think of any restaurant there that we wanted to eat at so we just went to newton instead, and we had oyster omelette and hokkien mee and chng tng and it was great! Ended up feeling so bloated, we had to go to pg to shit, but in the end we fell asleep until F_ suddenly woke up, and then he sent me home. After he dropped me off I walked him out and we saw this cute labrador retriever (or was it a golden retriever? F_ says it was..I think possible if it was shaven) but when I wanted to go and pet it the maid led it away even though it was wagging its tail at me before that, but F_ and I had had such fun and such a great meal that I didn't feel poofy about it at all, and still feel very happy and contented now.

Tomorrow, we have lectures at 9.00am in school, and after that we have to study in the library or something, so I'll go sleep now. WOW what a lard fest!

9:54 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.