Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Monday, May 10, 2004  
Whee~~ Like yesterday, I'm so happy I don't really feel the need to blog, but on the other hand today is our anniversary so it'd be great to write down the events of today for posteriety. Thought nothing could top yesterday, but today was so special! Admittedly we didn't stay out as late as I thought we would, due to the 2 bottles of vodka ice (55% alc) we consumed, which caused F_ to feel abit nauseous+itchy+lethargic, but it was wonderful, all the same. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Well first up, there was horrible school. F_ later told me that he'd woken up extra early to go to ghim moh to get flowers for me but the florists weren't open (wahhh!) so no pretty flowers for me. Still, he deserves a big I LOVE YOU for trying :x After the first lecture, we decided that enough was enough (today being our special day and all, kindda stupid to spend it in school till 4.30) so we made off in a taxi to an undisclosed location where alcohol was sold and had a nice quiet celebratory drinking session. And also some cuddling, of course. I miss cuddling with F_. So rarely get privacy to ourselves. So that took up most of the day and by the time we left (stalled for awhile by my handbag strap which for no reason decided to snap itself into two - he fixed it back, clever F_) it was 3pm and time for brunch (we hadn't consumed anything since waking, except vodka and that ain't too filling) so we headed down to orc for the suckiie sushi buffet (ok the food wasn't too bad, in fact the agedashi tofu was really delicious, but the service was, to put it nicely, atrocious) F_ and I were rather pissed off by the annoying and arrogant prat of a waiter, so we did a little EDS...Details shall not be revealed (ricericericerice), but anyway if you ever visit the orc suckiie sushi branch, don't sit at the table with the broke computer next to the kitchen. You have been warned.

After our evil exploits, F_ and I rolled down to taka, where we proceeded to walk around the place in an aimless manner, just chit-chatting and enjoying our time together. Eventually we found a bench, but by then F_ wasn't looking too good so we decided to save the rest of the day's plans for another day (movie+outtadapan) and head home. I wanted to give F_ his prezzies (the only hedgehog you can sit on+pleather+grapeseed shower gel) so we took a cab to my place, etc. So today was fun.

Well, since I'm blogging, might as well mention that yesterday F_ and I went to the rj movegroove thingsie. Met a couple of friends there, juniors and contemporaries, F_ met his fave teacher ("aiyoh put on weight ah!") and his buddy, and we stayed to watch some millionaire-esque competition which was actually a cover for "Singapore's most obnoxious Rafflesian" but I digress. Incidentally, I never saw F_ blush so hard before (refer to comment by fave teacher, possibly not fave teacher anymore). After that we escaped to the air-con comfort of suntec (it was an insanely hot day). F_, ever the sweetest, brought me down to esplanade where they had put up some balloons near the merlion. We tried to take some pics with his new T610, but could only get little dots. But his camera is still so darn fun to play with! Too bad it's filled with incriminating pics of me (e.g. "stuffing" my mouth next to a 14-plate pile-up at suckii's) Anywaaaay, we went back to suntec for a x-talk lunch (yum) and then to church (surprise! oh sweet darling F_!) for the 4th service. Yesterday's sermon was really good, F_ said so too! Yay! After service we went to the florist to get a sunflower (which they cut, so it was henceforth known as "the big wonker") for his aunt and a pink rose for my mom. F_ got a giant heart-shaped cookie for his mom, which came in an adorable heart-shaped box. Then we hurried home to celebrate mother's day.

Mom was happy with the rose, we had already had the celebratory dinner on saturday, and given her a photo albulm filled with wacky pictures and captions of us 3 kids and Dad, so there wasn't any celeb thingsie yesterday. I came home in time for some left-over hokkien mee from newton (family was finishing dinner). Later, I logged onto msn downstares so that kor could wish mom happy mother's day and i think that made her day even more than the rose did, so that was great too.

Well, that's all I guess. It's been a very eventful & fun two days indeed.

Thanks F_ for making it possible! :x



9:25 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.