Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Tuesday, May 04, 2004  
Very full now. Parents just bought shui2 gao2 from the market for me, delicious! But also very filling. Hope it gets digested by noon, or I'll get a stitch while running again. Been working out at F_'s gym recently, it has 2 treadmills (which is great, cos I can run with him and it's always good to have a running companion to pace yourself) plus free weights and a nice weight machine, etc. Usually we work out for an hr, then bathe at the public toilets next door. Ideally, I would work out everyday, cos then I'd be super-fit, but because 1)F_ is busy and occasionally 2) muscle ache occurs therefore we haven't been working out all that much. In fact, last week we only went once. I think taking all factors into consideration, if F_ and I are serious about getting fit and losing weight, then we should try our best to hit the gym at least 3 times a week. I'll ask him later and see what he says.

I just realized that I'm quite busy this week, but it's the good kind of busy, not the hectic cannot-get-enough-sleep kind of busy. Today I'm picking F_ up from his place and going to the gym with him. Wednesday I haf to go to school for group work (sian..) if F_ doesn't want to meet up tmr then I'll try to get a slot with the hairdresser's. Thursday will be a fun day for the both of us, looking forward to it. First of all, he's going to be presenting, then having driving lesson, which i'll be accompanying him to, then we'll go for bible study! yay! Then friday there's more presentation in the morning (maybe work out after that? we'll see...) Saturday he's getting a new phone (double yay!! for him) so he'll be with his aunt, who is sponsoring the hp. Dad just told me over breakfast that he'll be bringing me and sibs to take blood test on that day, cos we've been on *that* pill for quite a few months, and it can cause liver damage. Sunday F_ is going to meet his friends at the movengroove thingsie at our alma mater and I'll be tagging along, should be fun too :)

Looking forward to the week ahead.





11:16 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.