Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Sunday, January 18, 2004  
Listening to reanimation now, i loooooove the album. Absolutely fantastic. It's basically remixes of hybrid theory songs, plus my dcmbr, it's damn good. They bastardized the song titles from hybrid theory. Unfortunately the cd aint mine, but no matter, with my trusty ipod =).

Got a gigantic shock this morning when my dad pounded on my door at 11.30am (still very early by my standards, considering i slept at 4am =P) Snoop gave birth, ate one, two died immediately, only one survived. Getting this feeling of deja vu here. Especially cos the one which survived looks exactly like one of the puppies from last year, the one which survived the longest. Same beagle features, same shade of dun. Now she's in a little box, sniffing and waddling around. Adorable, but I can't bear it if this one doesn't make it. Was reading my past blog entries, the puppies came out on apr22 last year. All that talk about what to name them, etc. My sis and I can't bear to name this one, cos there isn't a high chance that it will survive.. cos its mom refuses to nurse it, and puppies need colostrum from their mother's milk to protect them from infections, etc. Hai. Really hope this one can survive, it's a miracle that it's alive at all. What happened was about two weeks ago, my maid noticed Snoop's stomach was getting bigger, so we sent her to the vet, did an X-ray, the vet said because she was old, there was a tumour inside her, advised us to let them operate, but my dad asked for oral medicine instead, and the vet complied. We suspect that's why two of the puppies died upon delivery, cos of the medicine. And that's partly why I think this one doesn't have a high chance of survival, though right now it looks hale and hearty, but its lookalike from last year also was very healthy, then suddenly just died. I don't know, guess the only thing i can do is to hold it in my hand (yeah it's that small) and comfort it (poor feller doesn't even have siblings to snuggle up to) and to trust that God will take care of it.

Reading fwd the foundation now, the foundation series is interesting absorbing stuff. Unfortunately only have the first two books, remember borrowing the rest from queenstown lib. F_ and I went there yest, but it was closed already, so...Also had CA7 yest, killer. Hope I can pass. Half the paper was histo, which I didnt study for, and even the anat stuff which i did study for, i forgot all of it. Sigh. So much for studying early. Oh well but now that it's over can sit back and relax and enjoy CNY! Yay!

I was mugging with W_ on friday, and while walking to lunch she was telling me about the tape that she got, about finding your life partner. The Bible only has two mentions of qualities you should look for in a spouse, and I was surprised to hear what those qualities were, was expecting something totally different, but they are: 1)teachable and 2)knows how to manage his finances. Been thinking about it, and I guess it does make sense. If a person is teachable, then he/she would be open to the words of the Bible, and would let God into his life, and thus be willing and able to change for the better. If a person could manage his finances, he would be able to provide well for his family, and would naturally be a responsible person as well. Interesting stuff.

Feeling sleepy now, guess I'll go nap before going for 4.30 service with W_. F_ not free today, he's working on his essay. Sigh. Miss him already.

3:09 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.