Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Thursday, January 01, 2004  
Happy new year!!! Haha. Spent New Year's Eve with my favourite person at taka sq...just sat there and talked about 2003 (amongst others), he ate fast food and tried not to puke (seeing that it was new year's eve, we decided to give ourselves a treat and ordered one bottle of sake EACH at the jap restaurant...he threw his up later tho...which explains the second dinner) Really miss just sitting around and talking nonsense with him. So fun. In fact, we hardly even noticed that midnight was coming till the crowd suddenly just stood up and started cheering, then we checked our watch/hp and realized there was just one more minute to go, then the confetti started spraying and people just generally went crazy, and then we somehow managed to push our way through the sea of banglas (don't ask me why so many of them were there) and got a cab. He'd planned a surprise for me, it was so sweet!!! Too bad it didn't work out, but just the thought of it is so sweet...Thanks darling :x

I can't for the life of me remember what I did at countdown-to-2003, but I sure won't forget 2004's.

What I realized though..from last year...is that there's really not much point in worrying about the future so much...like what I want to specialize in, whether I would be able to specialize in the first place, whether F_ and I can work out in the long run...Cos a lot of things aren't within our control. And sometimes even the things which are under our control, we muck it up and then we have to adapt accordingly...So I've decided to take it one day at a time, and stop worrying so much, cos anyway, each day has enough worries of its own, no? =) And besides, I don't think F_ really enjoys my company whenever I start worrying / neurosing (is there such a word?), so it's really for the good of everybody. Heh.

Another thing is, since whistler, I realized how much I need exercise...I know this makes me sound like some overweight fat bastard, but I'm not, okay. Maybe it's the endorphins, or just the general feeling of well-being (as opposed to the torpidity I felt during that horrible period when med school CAs were coming hard and fast and exercise was a foreign word) you get from being...uh...well-exercised? Exercise makes me sleep better, also clears the mind...Makes me feel so damn alive. Ok yeah i know..nothing the doctor's haven't already recommended yah. But I'm going to get down to it, for real. And prolong that nice feeling I have from whistler. Oh yeah.

Parents and sis just left for wine guy's house, to give his daughter a fridge (don't ask). Think I shall go sms F_ (like i said i would) then swim then read this interesting-looking article in time under the religion section...oh ok i just read this little IA3 review in time...seems like the reviewer shares the same sentiments as F_ (okok and me as well lah WDV.... =P) oh well. At least lotr3 wasn't a disappointment. Waiting to catch SM3 tho. *hinthinthinthint*

Oh yes, tennis with EW at her condo at 6pm tmr. Haha hope i don't fare too badly. Very Very rusty. But what the heck. It's all in the name of good clean fun anyways =)






2:26 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.