|
|
|
|
|
| |
Wednesday, June 11, 2003
*yawn* Just killed off ze big bug duriel in his cramped little quarters in tal rasha's tomb. Strange, thought he was so difficult to kill last time, him being able to teleport and all, but didn't even lose any life this time. Perhaps it's because I've learnt to allot skill points more wisely. Although my poor little hired minion zsg;lidfsldfih (dunno what's his name...starts with z_) got impaled by a giant claw. But as a gesture of goodwill, I payed good money to have him reseurrected and stringed him along for the ride to the kurast docks, where my good ole fren (and F_'s triumphant nemesis) hangs out. I like the act 2 hired hands, which come in offensive, defensive and combat. They're really rather good cos they give auras. For example, z_, who is defensive, ups my defence from 170+ to 402, which affects the percentage chance that I'd be hit by a monster. The act 3 ones are like skeleton mages, they do either cold, lightning or fire damage, but from experience, the act 2 ones are more useful. Btw, my nec, fahgott (yessss named in honour of F_) is now a respectable level 22. Quite a vast difference from yesterday's level 15, wot? ;-) And speaking of F_, F_ and I had a little chat on the phone just now and I persuaded the poor deprived boy to play multi-player d2 (he didn't even know d2 had multi-player!!!) with me when he comes over, maybe later tonight. Anyways he has two drinking sessions (one saf-sponsored, one with his platoon mates) and the second one ends up at some guy's house which is really near my place so...We shall see. =) At last count, including meself, there're 11 rg geppers (that I know off) taking nus med, and 8 so3k pple...Wow...The makings of a class reunion, perhaps??? Hmm W_ tells me that we're allowed to form our own classes or sthg...Find that rather hard to believe, cos it'd be so messy, but hey, her sis just graduated from nus med so... Anyways if that were true it'd be really fun then =) Ah well better *attempt* to get some sleep...Got tennis at 9am later this morning...Hmmm this jet lag thing is really driving me nuts...Played d2 till 3am last night, tossed and turned till fell asleep at 5am, woke up at 10am, skipped lunch and slept from 2.30 to 6pm...Sheesh this is seriously damn bad larh...Ah well =P
2:02 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|