Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Thursday, June 26, 2003  
Oh maaaannn....just realised that I totally forgot about today's tennis lesson!!! It was supposed to be at 9am. Simply slept through the whole thing and woke up at 1pm to go to X_'s house (yes, again) where we watched that big fat greek wedding show as well as a quarter of ocean's 11 (G_ and H_ fell asleep halfway through the first vcd so X_ and I decided to stop the show) and played mahjong and bridge and G_ taught us how to play poker. Strip poker, anyone? =) Heh heh. Extremely enjoyable. Might be meeting up with them again next week to play pool, and more mahjong. Whee~ Oh FINALLY lil bro is done wif the hp book...can have it all to myself now instead of only reading it for a measley 15mins or so every night (I get last dibs cos everybody else's school is starting in a few days....hmph) and only at chapter 5 now...Ah well, better sleep soon anyways...Going to sentosa tmr wif three of my rg gang (B_, M_ , W_. hahahaha) to cycle! So fun!! I'm so excited...My goodness, this week has been fantastically fun so far...Only downside is I miss hearing F_'s voice and reading his smses like crazy...Really wish he were right here beside me, enjoying himself every single bit as much as I am...Ah well it's midnight now so one more day to go I suppose... Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow! *cross fingers*

12:35 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.