Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Wednesday, June 11, 2003  
Lethargy sets in and the mind is clouded with strange thoughts and the eyelids droop and the head sags forward...Darn I'm sleepy. Don't ask me how I managed to survive on 3 hr's sleep till now. (5am to 8am...jetlag, then tennis) Forced myself not to nap today by 1)going for lunch with family 2)haircut 3)watching movie trailers 4)playing d2 with little bro and reading arreat summit so very very tired now. quick d2 update: lvl 23. yeah. only 1 level you say. that's cos lil bro is now lower level than me and insisted that I help him finish his act 2 quests so he's upped two levels now and since I'm higher level than the monsters it's rather a waste of time for me. But oh well if it makes him happy =) Besides, it helps to fight the jetlag. Bleaugh. It's been a loooong day, and mom insists that I accompany her to do shopping tmr morning, though I wanna go out wif F_ after that...Hmmm F_ is out guzzling punch with his army buddies...*yawn* Should I wait up for his call? Sleepy.Sleepy.Sleepy. Gonna read a bit more of arreat summit then turn in. And why hasn't anybody tagged my board??? It's the holidays for goodness' sake! Sheesh.. =P Ok I'm really sleepy so I'll stop making a fuss.

11:31 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.