|
|
|
|
|
| |
Saturday, June 14, 2003
Ah I've been a lazy bum. Haven't been updating me blog much. Used to update it religiously, a post a day, but now it's only alternate days... Anyways here's the updayte on thursday : robinson's had sale, mom dragged me up from bed at the early early hour of 10.30am and to centrepoint so i could lug pillows and vitamins around... mother-daughter bonding session? =) met up with F_ for lunch, we ate at that jap restaurant at taka again, and got pissed drunk on sake. Damn bad. Can't quite believe it actually...Think their sake has no quality control cos the last time we drank their sake, even after downing three-quarters of a bottle, din even turn red...but this time, after a measley 4 cups, was pissed. So ze two drunkards weaved their way to cine to get bruce almighty tix but the show was 1.5 hrs later, so we went to play at the arcade first.. haha i'm still pod racing champion! tho he beat me at daytona...*hmph* =P And, and, and, we met one of our guy classmates when we went to get some coffee!!! urghhh...we were too drunk to notice him at first, so he caught us holding hands with my head leaning on F_'s shoulder...I noticed him before F_ did and was too stunned to say anything, so I just turned ard and walked out of the place...so awkward...And that guy being one of the more gossipy members of our class, it was no surprise when another male classmate of mine (incidentally also doing nus med) interrogated me just now over icq. ("I heard you found F_'s shoulders rather nice to lean on *grin*")(I was thinking WTF???? But just told him we were pissed drunk...$&%#$%@$ stupid gossipy guys) AND, right after that, one of my good rg frens, the avid shopper B_, asked me outright if I was with F_...Cos apparently some guy fren of hers saw us lacing fingers, and she'd been hearing all sorts of rumours...Sigh, I guess it was bound to come out sooner or later anyways...Anyways I'm proud to have F_ as my bf, he's the absolute sweetest, so I dun feel bad about the cat having bashed its way out of the bag...Just dislike it when people interrogate me that's all... =P Hmm tmr we're gonna have some class outing at 6pm so things may or may not get interesting then...We shall see. F_ and I went shopping for a little something special to commemorate our one-month...Haha only lil bro has noticed it so far *grin* =) F_ says he's out treating his family to a movie for daddy's day now...a really late night one too, he says it'll prob end at 2++am....it's 2am now, but feeling damn hyper cos I woke up so late today...1pm actually...plus just finished off the strawberry cheesecake ice-cream...mmm heavenly.. =) PLUS the fact that I've been d2ing and d2 is just about the most addictive game ever. The quest to constantly upgrade your character, to mould your character into a lean mean monster-killing machine, to be oh-so-powerful, to wear the coolest armour and wield the most potent weaponry...To smite the big kings at the end of the acts and progress to the next act...Oh d2 makes me wax lyrical!!! Been playing with lil bro whose hockey ended early today. So after breakfast-cum-lunch, ran a few errands, then spent the rest of the day in blissful monster-smiting with his character, also a nec (name : "peon") who's now lvl 25...Yep, we're now on the same quest now, cos I helped him to do his...My character's lvl 27 now...3 more to bone spirit!! And fire golem!!! Whee~~ I'm a nerdy little gaming addict =) Wonder how kor's characters are doing...?
2:16 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|