|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, April 20, 2003
Yawn. Woke up tense, hungry and cold to the roll of thunder, went downstairs and discovered that everybody 'cept bro had already woken up. And it was 9.30 on a Sunday. Woah. Decided to forgo training this morning cos I slept late last night, having caught the man u vs blackburn match from 10 to 12. man u won by a 2 goal margin, as did arsenal (playing vs boro) so that does nothing to the goal diff, and arsenal has a game in hand. I hope I hope they win. Heh. No futboll today cos it's easter sunday, but there'll be matches tmr night. I *think* we're going over to pick up ze new england chicks later tonight, I'm looking forward to that. =) Gonna laze around in bed now.
10:06 AM
|
|
| |
|
|
|