|
|
|
|
|
| |
Sunday, April 27, 2003
Went out with F_ last night for supper. He gave me a gigantic sunflower to cheer me up about the puppies (after much searching, dad finally found a vase large enough to contain it) I really love flowers, esp sunflowers and roses, so naturally I was very happy. Isn't he sweet? =) We went to cineleisure to check out one of the pushcart stalls there which sells T-shirts with funny slogans, they're funny to look at but waaay too crude to wear. After that we went to the arcade and despite his psychological warfare (he claimed he was too good at daytona and would trash me flat) I won him in BOTH pod racing and daytona. Hahaha. What to do? I'm the one with the license mah...Heh =) Met one of my rg gang there, she was out with her hc classmates, so great to see her again after so long. We MUST have another gang outing again soon. Crash another jap buffet and clean out their restaurant of tofu. muahahaha... After finishing off our tokens, F_ and I went to the 24-hr swenson's, it was real crowded and we had to line up to sit inside the air-conditioned area, but finally we got a seat and sat there eating ice-cream and chatting till the waitress not-so-subtly hinted that we ought to leave ("Excuse me, did you call for the bill?") I presume cos there was a long line forming outside. Since we can take a hint, we valiantly gave up our seats and walked back in the direction of taka, jay-walking ("Do you like to live dangerously?" he asked) across a wide road with speeding cars to find a toilet (grab hand, 1,2,3, RUN!!!) In the deserted shopping centre we saw two transvestites (F_ swears he saw their adam's apples although they went into the female restroom and were wearing tight skirts...aieee) We got rather worried after that cos all the entrances to taka were closed, I was afraid that my car would be locked up there for the night, but thank goodness the taxi stand entrance was open (the security guard was there) and we could gain access to the car. Drove him home, then made it back to mine in 10 mins cos the traffic was almost non-existent. Unfortunately all the puppies passed away, so life is pretty much back to normal today. We feel sorry that they couldn't survive, but at least now we don't have to wake up at odd hours to feed them or live in constant anxiety about whether they can make it through the night... Oh, my law interview is on the same day as my medicine one! Next friday 3.15pm (med is at 10am) then must go for some law written test (No idea what it's about) the next day at 5pm. The test is 1hr 15min, hope it's not too tough or anything. But anyways I really wanna do medicine so hopefully I'll get a place in med and can forget about law. Heh. Pray for me! =P
9:35 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|