|
|
|
|
|
| |
Friday, April 11, 2003
I'm HUNGRY. Waiting for 12.45pm to come, when the family will adjourn to taka's (yesssyess taka again) sushi tei for lunch. Younger sibs have dental appointments nearby, sis is going for routine-check-up-cum-colour-scheme-changing, younger bro is having four teeth yanked out to make way for braces. Expect to hear agonizing screams emanating from the clinic. Heh heh. Thank goodness older bro and I never needed to have anything yanked out. Told instructor this morning that frankly, I hope never to see him again. Hope he didn't take it the wrong way. *grin* Pugsie invited herself over, then promptly cancelled when she realised that cos her interview ended so late, she'd only have 45 mins to play with me before she has to leave for another one. The Remy Martin chocs are still fermenting in the fridge...Maybe should feed it to my ex-classmates the next time they come over. Some of the guys would eat anything (muahahaha). Oh I hafta change now.
12:21 PM
|
|
| |
|
|
|