Archives
<< current













 
Get a life! Sign my guestbook.

Darling Yang

Clem

Cons

Chris








Taaaagggg!

Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)





























manicwisp
 
Saturday, April 12, 2003  
AHHHHHH I PASSSSSSSSED!!!! WOW. God loves me. I actually got the same test route as my warm-up route! That's a really really unlikely event, cos there're 10 test routes. And best thing is, when the instructor brought me along test route 9 for warm-up, which is the only route that goes left from the main junction, I was thinking to meself "Now...what's the likelihood that I'll get this test route?" And I tell you, test route 9 is the EASIEST test route by far. No U-turns or slopes and funny shit. Just a whole lot of jay-walkers (tester said I was driving too slowly, so jaywalkers took advantage of me. Twits.) And most importantly, my tester was really really nice. Could tell I was really nervous, kept telling me to calm down, though I couldn't help thinking that it would be the ultimate irony if I failed for driving too slowly (got 2 points for that only, thankfully) 16 demerit points in the end (20 is a fail) PHEW. I think he prob decided to pass me cos he could tell I was so desperate to pass and cos I had taken 11 revision lessons..? But whatever, I'll never need to set foot inside BBDC again!!! As I was queueing up at the Traffic Police counter for my QDL, my usual instructor actually came up to me and asked if I had passed. Yesss, the same guy whom I told yesterday "I hope never to see you again". Haha. Methinks he recognised me from the back cos I occasionally wear this particular Burberry's shirt to driving lessons. Oh well. Drove Dad home (after pasting on the P plates) Finally had a taste of the expressway, ugly Singaporeans abound, but otherwise fine, just need more practice. Dad's bringing me on a road-recognising trip tmr, check out the important places such as orc road...Yipee! Gonna fetch bro back from tuition after this. To my two fave guys (at the moment, at least) Clem: Now where's that blue-tooth-enabled Hp you were talking about...? F_: Thanks for the encouragement! Sorry I was asleep both times you called, I really appreciate it...Heh you're giving me a reward for passing too, right? Haha. Shall drop your prezzie off at your place next fri. And then take you for a joyride. Thanks again, pal. Happy. =)

12:38 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
 
This page is powered by Blogger.